Nuit Blanche is back at the Bistro le Ste-Cath, to take your breath away once again. There’ll be wordplay, jousting, humor, and fun & games on Feb. 29th, 2020.
The authors will use their verbal skills and the power of their conviction to get spectators to participate in this evening which will begin at 6 p.m. and will end… at an unknown time. Rumor has it that the authors have been metabolized the books that they will try to represent and bring to life.
It’s a free event for the whole community, open to the whole family!
Participants at this unforgettable night…
- Jean-Paul Daoust, well-known Radio-Canada poet;
- Funnyman and ex radio-canadien, the wild and zany Fred Dubé;
- Christian Vanasse, comedian and ex-Zapartiste ;
- Raymond Viger, who wears many hats: part poet, part comedian, part journalist, part social worker… He’ll be your guide for the evening;
- The rapper McJune ;
- Le Grand Slack, slammer ;
- Public readers who will offer to read you presents;
- Other invitees of all kinds.
Free admission. For reservations: (514) 223-8116.